SSD 500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3. X4 NVMe 1.3 64L V-NAND MLC - Model MZ-V7S500B/AM
- Specially designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers and professionals who need unparalleled performance and superior reliability.
- It features exceptional endurance with up to 600 terabytes in writing
- The 970 EVO Plus achieves random write speeds up to 57% faster than the 970 EVO.
Always Evolving SSD
Best in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is equipped with the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. This maximizes the bandwidth potential of NVMe for unbeatable computing. It has capacities up to 1 TB, with reliability up to 600 TBW.
- Superior NVMe read/write performance with speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s*
high level performance
The 970 EVO Plus achieves sequential read/write speeds of up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53%* faster than the 970 EVO. Powered by the latest V-NAND technology - which delivers higher NAND performance and greater power efficiency - along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite boost speed.
* Performance may vary depending on SSD firmware version and system hardware and configuration. Performance measurements based on Iometer 1.1.0. Write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being enabled. The sequential write performances after the Intelligent TurboWrite region are: 400 MB/s (250 GB), 900 MB/s (500 GB), and 1700 MB/s (1 TB).
* Test system configuration: CPU Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10, 10240, Chipset – ASUS PRIME Z270-A.
* Up to 53 percent performance increase for sequential write speed for 250 GB version.
The next advancement in NVMe SSDs. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 1TB in the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology lets you do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 600 TBW* for long-lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus offers exceptional endurance thanks to the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality.
* TBW: terabytes written
* TBW for 970 EVO Plus: 150 TBW for 250GB model, 300 TBW for 500GB model, 600 TBW for 1TB model.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. The advanced nickel-plated controller and Samsung heat sink in the 970 EVO Plus allow for superior heat dissipation. Dynamic thermal protection automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your disk. A set of easy-to-use tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even improve performance.